The Art of Ed Whitmore
dimensions: 60″ x 48″ x 1″
short ends of vintage reclaimed barn wood attached to large planks then ornamented with slabs of jasper and agate. oxidized bronze and copper metal effects paint poured
I came across your work and I liked it so I wanted to invite you to participate in our art projects.
Our projects are the following:
1. Participation in major art fairs, such as Artexpo New York, Spectrum – Red Dot Miami during Miami Art Basel Week in December and Art San Diego.
2. Promotion of artists through our books: International Contemporary Masters, Current Masters and Important World Artists, three leading juried annual art anthologies presenting noteworthy artists and photographers from all over the world. All these books are distributed ONLY for Free and the artists in them can also get up to 50 copies for free so they can offer them to whoever they want and promote their work. For more information, and to see the digital version of past publications, go to wwab.us.
3. World Wide Art Online Art Magazine, again a magazine that presents noteworthy artists and photographers from all over the world.
The magazine is only online and not in print and all the promotion is online through social media and large email campaigns.
4. Our online art gallery Artavita. Here artists and galleries can create their own portfolios, either completely free (up to 5 works), or for a small subscription of $6 a month for a Featured Artist or Featured Gallery portfolio with an unlimited number of works, a special directory, and random featuring on the home page of the website. Artavita is a very large and extensively visited website with over 20,000 members. You can sign up by going directly to artavita.com.
5. A brand new project – we offer it online right now when all artists need to show their works as all shows have been cancelled: a 3D walkthrough online gallery where artists can select the size of the space they want and create an impressive virtual exhibition, inviting their clients and art fans to visit it and view the art as in a virtual gallery and buy art directly from artists. The artists can promote their show through social media and email campaigns or any way they see fit.
Please note. Our projects are not free. Artists who want to apply will be juried and if they are approved, they have to pay for the number of pages they want in the books or magazines, for the wall space they need in art fairs and for virtual art exhibitions.
If you want more information about participation and costs for our projects and applications, please let me know.
Please stay healthy these difficult days!
Judy – Diana Taylor – Assistant Curator
World Wide Art Books Inc. website: wwab.us and artavita.com
5533 Cathedral Oaks Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93111
Tell 805 770 5136
Business Established in November 1998
Up to now we have released 33 titles and we are an A+ Accredited Business
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *